Etiquette and Dress Code
Etiquette & Rules
- All ground beyond course boundary fences including main car park is out of bounds
- Immovab le obstructions - ALL sprinkler head tee markers, vehicals, water control boxes and safety fences - RULE 24 - 2(b) applies.
- Stake Markers: Yellow - water hazard, Red - lateral water hazard, White - G.U.R.
- Staked trees or shrubs: If trees under 2 club lengths in height interferes with your stance or swing, you may lift and drop the ball. No penalty.
- Blue Markers - 150m to centre of Green.
- Call faster players through and hit only when safe to do so.
- All players to have own set of clubs.
- Group of 4 players only.
We want you to feel comfortable while you are playing golf.
That is why we are pretty relaxed here at Keilor Public Golf Club. However, we do have standards because health and safety, and the comfort of our guests are important to us.
- Collared shirts are preferable, or clean and neat t-shirts are acceptable
- Neat casual pants or shorts
- Golf shoes or sneakers to be worn with socks
- No singlets or ‘high visibility’ work attire
- No ripped clothing
- No thongs